Win XP 64Bit

I downloaded the WinXP 64Bit ISO, file burned it to CD, Tried booting from CD but unable to

How do I get the ISO file on CD to boot and or install

I'm now running WinXP Pro on C: (40GB) with another empty D: partition (100GB), how can I make a dual boot with WinXP Pro on my C: and WinXP 64bit on my D:

Thanks, Bubba

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please direct your inquiry to the appropriate newsgroup:

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

|I downloaded the WinXP 64Bit ISO, file burned it to CD, Tried booting from CD but unable to!
|
| How do I get the ISO file on CD to boot and or install?
|
| I'm now running WinXP Pro on C: (40GB) with another empty D: partition (100GB), how can I make a dual boot
with WinXP Pro on my C: and WinXP 64bit on my D:?

| Thanks, Bubba

Star Fleet Admiral Q

1st you'll need either an AMD or Intel Itanium 64-bit processor and front
side bus on the mother board.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service :)