Why is my tab key not working properly any more in Excel 2007?

Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Somebody in another thread (4 years old) asked the following and had a solution proposed; however, that solution was for Excel 2003. I need to know how to fix the same issue in Excel 2007. There is no "Transition" options in 2007 (that I can find)... I too have Lotus Notes and think that might be the issue. Thanks in advance!!

=?Utf-8?B?U3RlZWxtYW40Ng==?= said:
"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Tools|options|transition tab
> turn off all those lotus 123 settings.
>
> Steelman46 wrote:
> >
> > My tab key no longer scrolls from cell to cell but jumps to the first column
> > on the next page. Also, the control-end and other function shortcuts don't
> > work properly any more. Any suggestions?

> --
>
> Dave Peterson

Thanks Dave. That was the problem.

Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
After hours of reading and searching I found it!!

Excel Options - Advanced - Lotus Compatibility Section (near the bottom) - Uncheck the Transition Navigation Keys box