    3) what ever happened to Target=New ?? I see that there is no
    option for that with FrontPage.

    Any ideas ??

    kevin, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Neither "_top" nor "_parent" open a new browser window. "_top" opens the
    page in the topmost window of a frameset, or, if no frameset is present, the
    current browser window. "_parent" opens the page in the immediate parent
    frame of the frame the page is in (framesets can be nested), or, if no
    frameset is present, the current browser window.

    There is no "_new" in HTML. If you want the browser to open the page in a
    new browser window, use "_blank".

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP