Who needs joke banks ??

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sod the banks..forget bacs ..gimme me dosh in a paypacket with the note corners folded over and the sound of loose change and stick two fingers up to all the bank chairmen around the world who have screwed and screwed with my savings and have sat there fraudulantly picking up fat paychecks and giving out large bonuses to their henchmen ..whilst knowingly have committed jailable crimes..lost my pension and god knows what else...they have...Government bail them out with again my money ...lets build more jails and ram them with bankers.... All of them are corrupt ..just watch the news. It seems the the best we have is Northern Rock...haha they were first to go ?

Interest rates down half a percent to 4.5 this helps my mortgage but does naff all to me spending coz i have none cause my banks gone bust...:mad:

Oh and then theres Ebay
nod.gif

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Feel better now? :lol:

I think banks are right up there with estate agents, lawyers and traffic wardens, they always have been.

And what does banker rhyme with? :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
And,of course, the collective noun for bankers is a wunch. :D

Very appropriate.

Reaction score
nivrip said:
And,of course, the collective noun for bankers is a wunch. :D

Erm I'd say Ian should take credit for that one..He used it in another thread a few days ago..lol :lol: :lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Erm.............it's a VERY old expression. :p

Probably older than Ian. :D

Ask a Question