Who is this stupid ????

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A Cyclist has appealed for the return of his bicycle after a thief stole it from outside a supermarket in west London.​

The man, who regularly rode the bike to work, had chained it to a bollard while he popped into a Tesco store in Portobello Road to buy some groceries yesterday evening, close to his home in Notting Hill.​

The thieves had apparently lifted the bike - and the chain - over the bollard and vanished. (hmm read this last bit again)​

“Someone must have just picked it up and walked off with it,” he told reporters.​

scroll down a bit or have a guess​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
Read it again with hints (a bollard 2ft high , a chain around the wheel and the bollard)​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
Just lifted over (lol) How stupid​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
,​
,​
,​
,​
,​
From Times Online​

July 24, 2008​

David Cameron has his bike stolen outside Tesco's

cameron_stolen_1_373766a.jpg
By David Cameron​
1.​

I’m sure I left it here​

2.​

Someone must have just picked it up and walked off with

No Sh1t Sherlock​

More reason to live abroad or vote for the Tweenies.​

I just cannot believe it...​
David Cameron has today issued a new party manifesto.​
From the 1st day of office for the conservative government ,All Bicycle thieves will be Drawn and quartered , then hung and drowned until death.​
Murderers and rapists still get 2 weeks in Bridlington.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Funny how when it is somebody famous, famous been used very losely the press and every other medium are brought in..My boy had his bike stolen in Hackney and it took us nearly 3 months to get a CAD number from Stoke Newington Police..Something that I really needed for the insurance claim...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Who we got?

David Cameron
Gordon Brown
A bunch of loonies.

Politics, don't you just love it :)

Oh sorry, this is about getting one's cycle nicked isn't it?

Well if that's true our possible future Prime Minister doesn't appear to have a lot between his ears does he?

Welcome to the real World David, must have been the wrong end of The Portobello Road eh? ;)

Reaction score
Notting Hill?

Very posh!!! At least the offender will know where to return the bike to.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Good campaign strataegy there by the Conservatives. We have chosen this man who can not even lock up his bike properly to look after the security and well being of the country.

That will certainly get the voters making the right choice at the next election.

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif