White line between tiles when expanded background image tiles

I expanded my background photo using Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 to make it
wider so that it would only tile up and down, not across. That worked, but
when the expanded image tiles, it shows a white line between tiles (which it
didn't do when tiling with the original, smaller image). How can I get rid of
this white line? (I'm using FP 2000)

Are you *sure* that white line isn't at the top or bottom of the *image*
after you resized it?

No, I'm not sure at all, but I have no idea how to get rid of it in either
case - I just resized the image and that's how it turned out.

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Open it in a graphics program and crop it a bit so the white part no
longer is there.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

I tried cropping it in Image Composer but still got the white line.

From: Joan609 [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 18. marts 2005 20:13
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: White line between tiles when expanded
background image tiles

I expanded my background photo using Microsoft Image Composer
1.5 to make it wider so that it would only tile up and down,
not across. That worked, but when the expanded image tiles,
it shows a white line between tiles (which it didn't do when
tiling with the original, smaller image). How can I get rid
of this white line? (I'm using FP 2000)

Nope, that doesn't work - it still has the white line, tho' I cropped it much
more than 2 - 4 pixels.

Thomas A. Rowe

Can you upload the image to the web, and then provide a link to it or better yet to a page where you
have applied it as a background image?