Which rubbish foods do you like?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No matter how hard we all try to stick to a healthy diet (you do try, don't you?) there are some things we know are crap, yet we love. What's yours?

Myself, every week or two I get a hankering for...

wait for it.....

a...... Snack Pot :(

Either the Chow Mein flavour or the Bombay Bad Boy.

And you gotta use all the chilli sauce sachet wiv the Bombay Bad Boy or you is a wimp :D

It is actually quite hot ain't it? :)

Anyway, snackpots, nutritionally probably worth about zero, all they got is one redeeming factor - they good to eat. And that's it.

Mate o mine likes to fry corn beef. He opens tin, cuts thick slices, then fries them with some sliced onion. He then scoops ensuing greasy mass into a grilled pitta bread and munches. Calorific baby :D

Again, deffo not good for a body but it tastes great :)

Well, apart from all that salt in corned beef, anyway.

(I bet Mucks even remembers when there was a typhoid scare on tins o corned beef ;) )

Anyway, what rubbish stuff you got a yen for?

Pray tell :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Weird - every 6 months or so I just have to have a Kentucky, dunno why as I know its sh*t, but I just seem to crave one - then afterwards I feel sick....:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Same here, KFC twisters for me! Only seem to get them a few times a year at a service station or train station though.

I've not had a McDonalds for a long while now, but I really fancy a cheesebuger for some reason too!

Becky loves those Bombay Badboys, I'm not really a pot noodle man myself - not bad though! :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Once a month without fail, BigMac and strawberry milkshake....U know it's crap but you just gotta have it baby....:nod:

Reaction score
mmmmmm Burgers!

It IS strange how we suffer these cravings...

About once a month, I have to have a Burger King - Double Whopper with cheese meal.
Almost 1000 calories :(
...and then they go and make THIS!! - http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2006/07/11/burger-king-quad-stacker/
Pure evil - but I want one! :D

I shocked myself after the last buy one, get one free ordeal at McDonalds, where, in 4 days; I happily ate an accumulation of 13 Big Macs/Quarter Pounders with Cheese/Chicken Sandwiches... I realised the load I put my
poor body under...and have cut back severely since!

I love all fast food! :nod:
Why can't it be good for you? :wall:

Reaction score
Cornettos
Super Noodles (i bet they are REALLY bad)
Chocolate Milk
White Bread
Mayonnaise

What i love to eat and is REALLY REAALLLLY bad?

Once eevery few months ill have a McD or something...

I dont eat much super unhealthy stuff... i just dont eat enough variety of good stuff... like i mostly live on bernard matthews ham and vine ripened tomato and mayo sandwiches... and pasta. and more carbs. and even more carbs. next to no protein.

Reaction score
I'm addicted to orange juice

literally, we buy 5 x 1.75l tropicana a week, and I drink about 1 a day. That about 8 litres of orange juice in 5 days...

And even though I don't like coke, whenever I go anywhere I automatically buy a bottle of it, even though it doesn't really taste of anything except...coke.

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm just strangely addicted to coke

I'm not unhealthy though. Just wierd.

Reaction score
Off for a Curry tomorrow or may slump it at KFC.
Why does it always taste better after a few beers, i would never try KFC sober:confused:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I must be good then because i have never stepped into a kfc let alone eaten one...;)

The idea of eating chicken from a fast food outlet has never appealed to me....Not when my mums roast chicken tastes so good....If i want chicken i just pop round my mums.....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We're off on a trip to Dorset for the weekend, so I can feel a McServiceStation meal comming on :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Chippies

Chips :thumb: with everything..those mccain oven ones ...crinkly ..yummy oh and bread :thumb:

Reaction score
The one and only, king of (4am) foods.............................the Chicago Town Pizza!!!!

These are a feat of scientific genuis, i applaud the person who developed them. From frozen solid to nuclear hot in 3 mins.

Only one small gripe with them. A few years back i came home at about 4am, obviously after a few too many shandys and cooked one of these marvelous beasts. On my first bite, i put my teeth in and pulled the pizza away as per usual. Unfortunatley ALL the cheese came off and performed a kind of tarzan stylee swing under my chin. So there i am, slightly the worse for wear, sitting on my bed with boiling hot cheese stuck from my mouth down under my chin. It was agony!!

However, i still eat them and bear no grudge. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I bet Mucks even remembers when there was a typhoid scare on tins o corned beef
I still have a couple of tins ... :thumb:

Whenever there is a 'food scare' you can bet there is a big drop in price ... that does not seemed to have happened with chickens though. :confused:

I have no 'bad food' habits. :)

... my Doctor may be viewing this thread. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
bodhi said:
The one and only, king of (4am) foods.............................the Chicago Town Pizza!!!!

These are a feat of scientific genuis, i applaud the person who developed them. From frozen solid to nuclear hot in 3 mins.

Only one small gripe with them. A few years back i came home at about 4am, obviously after a few too many shandys and cooked one of these marvelous beasts. On my first bite, i put my teeth in and pulled the pizza away as per usual. Unfortunatley ALL the cheese came off and performed a kind of tarzan stylee swing under my chin. So there i am, slightly the worse for wear, sitting on my bed with boiling hot cheese stuck from my mouth down under my chin. It was agony!!

However, i still eat them and bear no grudge. :)

Actually, I can't stand them pizzas, way too much salt.

However, picturing you with boiling hot cheese stuck to your throat has given me a grand chuckle this evening :D

Reaction score
Thats bloody charming floppy!!!! Im glad my pain and suffering was for your purile amusement!!!! ;-)

Reaction score
Haha. The thing is, i didnt really feel it at the time because i was so drunk. However, the next morning i certainly did!!