Where I can download the Northwind.mdb in english version.

Jeff Conrad

"Rodolfo Romero" <Rodolfo wrote in message
Where I can download the Northwind.mdb in english version.

You can download the 2000 version from here:

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/Nwind2K.aspx

or here:

http://www.downloaddatabase.com/dat...utorial-northwind-traders-sample-database.htm

It should be easy to convert to 2002 format if you need to.

Location of the Northwind sample files in Access 2002:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276376

Location of the Northwind sample files in Access 2003:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824265