What's the best way to set this formula up?

Reaction score
I am using Excel 2003 (as that's all we have at work!) and trying to set up a spreadsheet for the work's shop. I have most everything done, however, the one thing I am struggling with to get to work is getting it to calculate correctly the re-stock element.
So far I have managed to get the following to work: Calculating the starting stock minus the sales that I have taken from both cost price sales & fund donation price, so that I have an accurate stock take.
Now what I am trying to do is get the current stock to reflect what I had to start with minus what I have sold at cost price, minus what I have sold with a donation to the welfare fund, plus what I have just had come back into stock.
It starts to get more complicated as I need to keep the formula working for each new column of selling stock at both prices and each new column of adding in more stock.

Is there anyone that can help?! Please!

Ask a Question