What's a non-coder to do re: exporting survey results from Outlook

I've read comments from Sue and Hollis but I'm still lost on how to extract data from Outlook surveys, other than one-by-one. Sue refers to "to view the Outlook folder in a table view." How does one do that? I'm not a programmer, so I have enough ability to create a custom survey form, but not enough to write code to extract the data. Thanks in advance for any help. And by the way, what is MS thinking? Lotus Notes has a simple survey capability. It's not as robust as MS but at least you can export the data to Excel with a couple of clicks.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

To view a folder in a table view, choose View | (Arrange By in Outlook
2003) | Current View | Define Views and create a new table view. No
programming involved.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Just Enough to be Dangerous" <Just Enough to be
I've read comments from Sue and Hollis but I'm still lost on how to
extract data from Outlook surveys, other than one-by-one. Sue refers to "to
view the Outlook folder in a table view." How does one do that? I'm not a
programmer, so I have enough ability to create a custom survey form, but not
enough to write code to extract the data. Thanks in advance for any help.
And by the way, what is MS thinking? Lotus Notes has a simple survey
capability. It's not as robust as MS but at least you can export the data to
Excel with a couple of clicks.

Dier Sue Mosher,
Is there any possibility to export/import custom view?
Thank you in advance,
(e-mail address removed)