What server is for ASP 2.0

Henry Lee

Hi,
I have ASP.NET 1.1 running on our windows 2000 server.
If I want to use ASP 2.0 . Can I use the same win 2000 server or need to
upgrade to win2003 server ?
Thanks for any ideas
Henry

I have ASP.NET 1.1 running on our windows 2000 server.
If I want to use ASP 2.0 . Can I use the same win 2000 server or need to
upgrade to win2003 server ?

You can use Windows 2000 - just install the 2.0 runtime.

Henry Lee

Very appreciated for your help.
Thanks a bunch !!
Henry