What is the new object name after copying & inserting line?

Khuli

I have some code that copies a line and inserts a new one. It also
(correctly) copies a checkbox and add a new one, but the linked cell
is now incorrect.

Question: How do I find the name of the new checkbox in order to be
able to change the linked cell?

Jim Cone

Use the count of checkboxes as the new checkbox index.
Something like: .Checkboxes(.Checkboxes.Count).LinkedCell
(for illustration purposes only, not actual code)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..