what is happening

Reaction score
Has anyone else here the same thing happening [BIONC]> Pending validation uploaded 02/25/2006 17:01:04 > 7.26 Hrs>and another uploaded 02/20/2006 10:18:35 >8.70 Hrs:eek: 8 Days ago:confused:

This one is Inconclusive 02/27/2006 16:06:31> 7.20 Hrs:confused:

I am not worried but it seems a long time to validate:rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
BOINC use's a quorum (sp?) of four to validate the jobs and award points. Some take longer than others. :)

I had an couple of inconclusive results a while back, and asked HERE

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just to add, when i say some take longer than others i mean the other 4 pc's that get the same WU as you will complete the workunit faster and/or slower than you. So it may take a while for you to get any points return back. :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Thanks for sorting itsme out V_R - I've been upgrading my Step-Mums PC all evening and haven't had a chance to peruse the boards - still it may mean I might be able to sneak Boinc on it before I give it back!! :D

itsme, as V_R has correctly pointed out, some results take longer than others to validate (one of mine took over 4 weeks :eek: ) this can happen particularly if one of the quorum returns an invalid result, then they have to send out another unit and wait for it to be crunched and returned to complete the validation.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not a problem Ady. :thumb:
Go on get BOINC on there! :)

if one of the quorum returns an invalid result, then they have to send out another unit and wait for it to be crunched and returned to complete the validation.
I forgot about that. :blush:

Ask a Question