Well done Ady and Kev!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bloomin 'eck! :eek:

I was looking at the country stats to see how the UK was doing at Crunching... and look who comes in at #2 in the whole of the UK!

edit : Closely followed by another member at #26!

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/stat/viewCountryStatsByMemberAT.do?sort=points&countryCode=GB

Well done Ady and Kev
bowdown.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
No.2 IN THE UK

THAT'S A MAGNIFICENT ACHIEVEMENT
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
.​
.​
And don't forget AbsoluteKevster at No.26
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Thanks Ian/Niv :)

I was at #1 for quite a while until I moved home and switched most of my machines off......but once they get back up and running I will haul him back in
violent084.gif

:D

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Thanks Ian/Niv :)

I was at #1 for quite a while until I moved home and switched most of my machines off......but once they get back up and running I will haul him back in
violent084.gif

:D

A big will done to you Ady :) :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Also to Kev as well. :) :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Regards,

Wiz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Very, very well done Ady and Kev, that is crunchtasticle crunching guys.

Reaction score
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bow before his almighty presence

:p

In the next couple of weeks I should be gettin a flare on also....
Our virtual servers are being pushed to the max so I had to remove my cruncher off it.... however all the exsisting servers have became redundant.... gonna see if I can nabber a few ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Never lost anyone to Cancer in my family , till i met my second wife and then in the space of 6 months she lost both her Grandmothers to it..was very very hard for her. Later that year i joined PC Review and have had a great time with what i hope i can now call friends. Ady lost his father soon after and i then became interested in crunching and joined the PC Review II Crew, hey Friday night at the Tavern ..locked in cupboards with Cirianz...etc ..

For Ady to be at #1 or #2 or whatever is fantastic and for Kevster ..he joined after me..( He got married as well not long back...must be the Women in our lives) to be at #20+ in the UK is fantastic.

I will crunch forever , and feel great to know that every little permutation i analyse is as valued as anybody else`s in our team ...so come on folks join up and let our Children benefit from Technology that we take for granted but want to share a proportional amount of .

My Toast PC Review Crew II :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
And Itsme a brilliant man ..for you and your family too :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
And Itsme a brilliant man ..for you and your family too :)

Thank you Rush:blush: . I know what My Sandie would say "Gerring... there boys give it the works":nod:

Ask a Question