"Web Services References" add-in

Chris

Hello,

Is there a Microsoft Office 2007 Web Services Toolkit available? I only
found the 2003 one in the Microsoft download center.
More specifically I am looking for the "Web Services References" add-in to
call Web Services in VBA.

Thanks!

Jim Cone

For what it is worth and it may not be worth much...

From mid 2006:
'--
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/07/17/668544.aspx
"...The version of OWC that shipped with the 2003 release of Microsoft Office
will be the last revision to this technology.
Additionally, the ability to author OWC-based web pages is also being
removed from Microsoft Office 2007 applications such as
Microsoft Office Excel® 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007,
and OWC will not ship with Microsoft Office SharePoint®..."
'--

I don't use/have XL2007, however MS office updates offered and I installed...
"Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 Service Pack 1"
Which is supposedly an update to "Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components"
See... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937162/en-us

I also have Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit installed, but no "updates" have been offered.
Looks like they want to sell you a server application.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA