Web Forms Controls wont appear in the browser.

I have just started to learn VB.NET
I am creating an ASP.NET Web Application
At the minute I am working through the tutorials

The problem is when I Build and Browse the form only the HTML Controls are displayed, Any Web Forms Controls that are there don't appear in the browser window. And this is before I have written a single line of code

Can anyone help?

Josh Moody [MSFT]

try running %windir%\Microsoft.Net\Framework\{frameworks
version}\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Josh Moody
Developer Division Sustained Engineering Team

originated.