WCG Stats Wed 2nd Feb 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Perfect timing! I just finished my chicken 'n' chips! :thumb:

Reaction score
OH gawd, not again ... Sorry itsme, it was not intentional ... I don't know why I keep doing that ... fortunately you actually returned over 2,000 points :D ... I corrected the stats.
I is only joking mucks;) You do a magnificent job:thumb: and I am proud to be a member of this team;)
Me thinks I better have a day off. :rolleyes:

:blush:
Na just keep off the DELL-uted Gin:D use it neat:D

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Just this PC, I have not seen anybody complaining on WCG

AMD Sempron 64bit 2600 754 ... SSE & all that jazz supported ... hence using Boinic Tweak to get some extra benchies out off the chip
512 3200 ram
MSI K8M800 MB
Win XP Pro

... and a few other bits-n-bobs

I don't use it ... well I'll look at how to do something for a reply to a question on XP here @ PCR ... but nothing is ever done on it.

You know how I feel about this Boinc program, thing is, I do now agree with you that it does make a difference.

It must have been "hung" most of the day and all night ... that is why I'm so annoyed with myself, the computer gave me no indication of anything being wrong ... It won't happen again, if it does then I WILL put Linux on it. ;)
No problem Mucks, I know you'll do whats best for it ;) - theres definately nothing wrong with the spec etc, so like you I'm a bit confused as to why it should do that.

Looking like I may beat my previous highest score tonight - at the 6pm checkpoint I had over 13k points! :cool:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question