WCG Stats Tuesday 08 May 2007

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
You`ll have to open the bar a little later in future mucks ....:p its affecting some of our younger members brain cells a little bit ;)

Reaction score
Well that was an all round pathetic showing from the plucky PCR Crew!

Shame on all of you! :D

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Bet the News reporters would too ... can you imagine...? ;)

"We are getting reports of a UFO which was spotted by an off-duty Air Traffic Controller (who wishes to remain anonymous) earlier today. The man (in his early forties) told reporters that he was startled to see a large blue and red craft apparently hovering overhead as he cycled home from the aerodrome at Little-Wallop. The craft's engines made a sound which the ATC likened to a "slowly-deflating whoopee cushion."

"It was oddly shaped and seemed to have four turrety-things which kept changing shape." The man went on to explain, "I saw signs of life on board, but not as we know it."

The UFO was later observed as it landed in a field in Greater-Wallop, where eye-witnesses say they saw several green-tinged humanoid-creatures emerge from the craft and stagger about. As one witness told our reporter "They were obviously distressed by our atmosphere."

The area has now been cordoned-off by military personnel and we understand there will be an announcement made by the Prime Minister later this evening. Meanwhile, the advice from Downing Street is "Don't Panic."
laughingsmiley.gif

Now I know I ain`t the "lone" nutter:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
The men in little white coats or on there way, they wish to have a quiet word with you TC. ;)

:D

They were awfully kind ... brought me a lovely new jacket :thumb: however, I'm finding it just a tad tight and restrictive :lol:

Itsme... of course you are not alone ;) Much more fun being a nutter, don't you think? :lol:

Ask a Question