WCG Stats Tues 14th March 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Thanks V_R :thumb:

Mucks said 'he is still crunching, but for another team ', so was just wondering if he knew...
No idea ... I see exactly what everybody else sees ... he has over 30,000 points so I just asume it was for another team.

Still seems strange to me to see him listed on our stats page. :rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ady well done m8 ..

I was wondering if you are not around when we celebrate your million points can i have your permission to drive the bus so as not to drink alcohol.
Only last time we had a party i apparently stole mucks gin and ended up in a strange womans wardrobe with my boxers on back to front :D

Reaction score
Rush said:
Only last time we had a party i apparently stole mucks gin and ended up in a strange womans wardrobe with my boxers on back to front :D

And it's best you dont know the rest :eek:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm..... I've made a little over 500 points so far today.....Its not looking good, Chelsea is right behind me! :eek:

laughingsmiley.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Rush said:
I was wondering if you are not around when we celebrate your million points can i have your permission to drive the bus so as not to drink alcohol.
Anything to save you from any further embarassing incidents Rush - you are hereby nominated as Coach Driver....:D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Rush said:
Ady well done m8 ..

Oi! I aint THAT strange! Well, I suppose.... Maybe.... Just a little.... But only on wednesdays! :p

Congratulations Chris, chealsea & Ady :D :thumb: Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question