WCG Stats Thurs 25th May 2006

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Did someone say drinkies? Kahlua & milk for me this morning I reckon... something smooth to ease me into the day :lol:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
oh what the h*ll, make it full cream, ice & definitely a straw. Oh, & make it a double!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
I really cant see how only 75 out of 150 results returned can be classed as successful. It's really starting to P*ss me off now

It seems to me they are only granting 50% of what you return. Well it seems that way on my screen anyway. WTF?!?!?

I know we keep going on about this but there must be a damn good reason for it? If I return 100points or what ever it is I want 100 points not 45 or 53
Its getting me wound up!
The reason why we are claiming more points than were getting is because we are using the enhancement which increases our claims - but if you get validated against 2 others with small claims unfortunately you will get alot less.

The only time you will get the max is if you come up against 2 other high claiming machines - I'm afraid its the luck of the draw :rolleyes:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
V_R said:
Only one problem......We lost a spot in the team rank! :eek:
confused0082.gif

mad0050.gif
We were overtaken by Rochester Community & Technical College :(

They are currently scoring over 200K a day - they only joined on 6th April :eek:

Ask a Question