WCG Stats Mon 10th April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
'Who the f*ck is Mucks? - get back to work or your sacked'...
whoa, give me his phone number ... he's the one heading out the door. sheesh, you just can't get decent management these days. :rolleyes:

:D

Reaction score
going boinc

Muckshifter you mentioned changing to bonic as a way of inceasing WCG production of points. What do i have to do to go that route. I have a standard AMD Athlon 3800 CPU, will it work or does it have to be dual core? Oh yes and foolproof instructions as well, please:thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
feckit said:
Muckshifter you mentioned changing to bonic as a way of inceasing WCG production of points. What do i have to do to go that route. I have a standard AMD Athlon 3800 CPU, will it work or does it have to be dual core? Oh yes and foolproof instructions as well, please:thumb:
The best cause of action is to give Captain Boinc a PM (that's Ady) he'll talk you through it better than I can.
nod.gif

You should get some dam good results from a 3800. :thumb:

Reaction score
Yeah you will get good results Ady has just been telling me about his.

Took us about an hour to sort my 4200 but we still aint happy with its performance. Only time will tell tho

Just to top up points i'm running my old 3200 aswell ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
No don't need to be a dual core to benefit from boinc - have a look at the links provided HERE to get a feel for what you need to do, then come back when ready and we can go through it together :thumb:

As TD has just said, we went through it over MSN 2night - but its a long winded way of doing it, it would be quicker by phone;)

Please also note I am working late most of this week now, and may not get back home till v.late - however i will be around in the mornings up to 1230....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question