*Waves* Hi all!

Reaction score
Hi folks,

N00b in the house! - Let's get the pointing and gossiping out the way with shall we.

Thanks...

Well i'm 27, live in Birmingham, UK - currently i work as an IT Support Operator but will be leaving in around six weeks to join a new company as an IT Systems Analyst...shhhh don't tell my boss yet!

See you around!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Canes :) No pointing and gossiping from here ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ello mate!! nice to meet ya! :thumb:

Check out the Crunchers Corner, Maybe join up!?!? :D

Reaction score
Thanks VR, i may just stick my head in Cruncher Corner, i used to be part of the F@H project so i'm guessing it's kind of the same thing?.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well what with LP not being about at the mo we need more members and points!! Every little helps. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Canes Venatici said:
Thanks VR, i may just stick my head in Cruncher Corner, i used to be part of the F@H project so i'm guessing it's kind of the same thing?.
Yep, very similer, but of course better!! :D

Reaction score
Like i said before i gave up the F@H project as i like my system resources all to myself, maybe i'm greedy like that! lol! :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Canes Venatici said:
Like i said before i gave up the F@H project as i like my system resources all to myself, maybe i'm greedy like that! lol! :)

:eek: :)

Each to their own...

FWIW, i was playing F.E.A.R last night and it makes no difference to the way it plays etc. You wouldn't even notice it, apart from the slight rise in temps. :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... and a Welcome from me too.

You'll get used to itsme, he's blind you know, so has to write in BIG letters. ;)

... and the FaD program does not interfear with anything, except maybe raising the temp a wee bit. :D

Ask a Question