Wacko jacko

Reaction score
Be careful here

Sorry folks.....i have just read some dodgy comments regarding the download, so have a good luck at the site first.:(
Like i said, i'm in work and cannot fully check due to the jobs filters.

Zzzzz

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It does actually look legal and the fact that none of the other mods have deleted the thread would seem to suggest they agree.

However, mr zed, if you have any doubt whatsover about the legality of your link in the future do not post them on the forum.

Thank you.

It's very common for full music albums to be given away free now, this wasn't a best seller for Jackson so it very likely is legal.

And for what it's worth the files are virus and malware free.

Reaction score
My security settings won’t allow me on the site! Enough said me thinks.

> MacAfee sit advisor <

:nod:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Was that supposed to have an " * " in it..?

muttleypicture.gif

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
It does actually look legal and the fact that none of the other mods have deleted the thread would seem to suggest they agree.

However, mr zed, if you have any doubt whatsover about the legality of your link in the future do not post them on the forum.

Thank you.

It's very common for full music albums to be given away free now, this wasn't a best seller for Jackson so it very likely is legal.

And for what it's worth the files are virus and malware free.

I had a good look at that download and thought it looked fairly safe but then i read the comments and just thought i'd err on the side of caution just in casey......i'd really hate to be the cause of a dodgy download causing an illegal act or picking up a nasty or 10 and ruining someone's pc.
However, i know that wacko has a serious following of fans regardless of the dirty stories that were spread about him (true or not) and thought some members might actually like the free album.
So i posted the link and warned of possible risks.

Zzzzz

Ask a Question