Bargain VoIP headsets and earphones CHEAP

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not bad at that price for a headset - although I don't know how much postage would be. I've used 7dayshop a few times for camera bits and didn't find any problems.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I actually followed this link and ordered some photo paper and a couple of print cartridges.

At initial stage I still wasn't sure if prices included VAT or not.

I registered and went to check-out.

I noticed standard delivery charge was £3.95 for 'despatch within 1-3 working days' by first class Royal Mail or it was about six quid for next day delivery. If you live by yourself and you're working, this is an important consideration.

Then they asked for my credit card number before I knew the total cost.

That's when I gave up and didn't bother.

SVP are just as good and next day delivery as well.

Not such a bargain, really, when you get down to the nitty gritty.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Then they asked for my credit card number before I knew the total cost.

That's never good when they ask for that sort of information before giving you the final price :confused: They seem like a big enough company, but that would probably put me off too!

Reaction score
Yeah I understand when it comes to delivery. Living on ya own can cause problems with couriers and alike. I'm very lucky I live next door to freindly corner shop that doesnt mind taking in my parcels if im not home, which is very cool!

Ask a Question