vlookup function

Ranjit kurian

I have two sheets(sheet1 and sheet2) i would like to pull column B from
sheet2 to sheet1, the column A of both the sheets are similar, could someone
tell me whts wrong in my below code.

Range("A2").Select
Lastrow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
'Range("B2:B" & Lastrow).Formula = "=VLOOKUP(C[1],'sheet2!C1:C2,2,0)"

question:

Sheet1
Name LastName
ARUN 'vlookup answer '

Sheet2
Name LastName
ARUN AR

Answer

Sheet1
Name LastName
ARUN AR

Sheet2
Name LastName
ARUN AR

Jim Cone

Before you try adding a formula with code, test it on the worksheet.
If it doesn't work on the sheet, it won't work with code...

C[1] should be C1

You only show one column for the lookup but you specify 2 columns?
Change the 2 to 1
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA