visual fox X excel

I have created a dbf file using Visual Fox and it has 36257 records.
Now I need to copy this to a excel format file(xls) but I had a problem
because only 16383 records have been copied.
I used the following command into VFP: COPY TO file.xls TYPE xl5.
When I copy to a dbf file all the records are recorded and if I open excel
with .dbf format I see all them.
What Can I do?

Jim Cone

No experience with Visual Fox (whatever that is), however you are specifying
a file type of xl5 and XL5 only had ~16000 rows.
You will probably have to specify a file type of xl8 or higher.
The later versions have ~65000 rows.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA