Visual C# .NET Standard + ASP.NET + Integrated Source Control?

I have a web app developed in ASP.NET + C# that is using VSS via SourceOffSite.

Can a developer with Visual C# .NET Standard use that to work on the project?
Will they be able to modify aspx pages, c# code behind, and have integrated
check-in/check-out?

Thanks,
-james

John

Hi, James

That depends on how you want to use VSS.

Visual C#.Net Standard does not support VSS integration. However, if you
use the VSS client to check out the files, you should be able to use the
source with Visual C#.Net Standard.

Hope this helps,

John Eikanger
Microsoft Developer Support

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--------------------
| From: =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgTWNGYXJsYW5k?=
<[email protected]>
| Subject: Visual C# .NET Standard + ASP.NET + Integrated Source Control?
| Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:03:01 -0800
|
| I have a web app developed in ASP.NET + C# that is using VSS via
SourceOffSite.

| Can a developer with Visual C# .NET Standard use that to work on the
project?
| Will they be able to modify aspx pages, c# code behind, and have
integrated
| check-in/check-out?
|
| Thanks,
| -james
|
| --
| James McFarland :: SunPorch Structures Inc.

John:
This answers the question perfectly.

I want the developer to have/use the integration in the IDE (although I
expect them to use the vss/sos client as well).

Thanks very much,
-james