Vista Home Premium cannot Hibernate?

Paul H

The following question and responses have not solved my problem - not able
to Hibernate, just sleep. Help, anyone?

==========================

Thanks Chelsea. It says "You do not have permission to enable or disable
the Hibernate feature". I run with administrator privileges.

Hello Paul try typing
powercfg.exe /hibernate on
at the command prompt. Use the off switch with the same statement to remove
hibernate. Think it works across versions although I have only Business.

Chelsea

Paul H said:
Thanks, Sam, but sleep expanded did not offer a hybrid sleep line. I have
vista Home Premium. Maybe it doesn't offer it? If not, it should.

news:[email protected]...
Right-click desktop
personalize
screen saver