Village idiot.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Another new user fresh to the site. I have already picked up some really helpful info (thanks to Fuzzy) and I'm sure there's a lot more here.

As the title suggests, I live in a village and feel a little out of touch with current IT. I have been setting up on a new PC for a small business venture and feel like I've got a great deal to catch up on.

If there are any experts on Sage Accounts V 10 or Corel Draw 12 could you please make yourselves known as I will definatley need to pick your brains.

Hope you are all happy and healthy, will talk again soon.

Greg.

Thought for the day : Let your heart choose the direction and your head handle the journey.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Greg :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll pick up lots more handy information from here :)

I don't know much about Sage Accounts or Corel Draw myself I'm afraid, but someone here will probably know something about it hopefully!

Reaction score
Welcome to PC Review. :)

I've used Sage Accounts and Corel Draw so I may be able to provide some help.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Sorry it will not be me helping you with the particular problem but Matt has already stated in the message about his willingness so you may pick his brain

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hey how ya doing! welcome to this place! Yes!

Reaction score
Thank you for flying with PCReview airlines,

The exits are here ^ (The "X" at the top),
Here -> (The power button on your PC)
and here <^> (Throw the PC out the window)

We hope you have a safe flight, and please fly with us again...

KGB-911

Ask a Question