video surveillance hardware

D.Duck

I'm looking for suggestions for a night time outdoor wireless video
surveillance camera with USB capable receiver for recording to a PC. The
camera would be mounted under a carport and not subjected to any weather
except for temp and humidity.

I find several available of the Internet. Looking for something sub $200
and does a decent job.

Anyone have experience and can suggest a decent unit?

ConFUseD

"D.Duck" wrote in message
I'm looking for suggestions for a night time outdoor wireless video
surveillance camera with USB capable receiver for recording to a PC.

Well some say that u can mod standard camera to night time one,by tuning
lens,so they dispel "sun beam" effect,and become more sensitive for night
shift.Why not connect camera to receiver with BNC connector (pigtail) and
then connect same one with UTP cable to your switch .thats all i could
notice,thanks for listening !