VerticalScrollBar doesnt update in LandscapeMode on Label moving

Tony

Hi, I build functionallity to automatically resize my formcontrols for the
available screenheight (inputpanel enabling/disabling, screen rotation) in
my application. By default windows mobile adds a vertical scrollbar in
landscape mode when the screen height is too large. When my Functions are
moving some labels (the formsize descreases) the vertical scrollbar is not
updating. But when moving a panel is moved the vertical scrollbar is
updating.
Is there a way to explicitly update that scrollbar in landscape mode?

thanks, Tony

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Hello Tony,

Could you please post a simplified application that reproduces the problem?

Thank you,
Sergiy.