VBA put number on bar chart

How can I print characters or numbers on bar chart. I have a column in
excel with
character or number associated with each bar.
Thks
Daniel

Jim Cone

Excel add-ins to add/position labels...
Chart Data Labels, http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

-or maybe -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213750/en-us?spid=1759&sid=787
"How to use a macro to add labels..."

-or maybe -
select the chart and enter your data into the formula bar.
(yes, that is what I meant) <g>
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA