VBA- Excel Programming:-

Reaction score
I there,
I have a 3 column data spreadsheet. All three columns get there data from text boxes and as usual been written into lastRow. Secondly I Inserted two columns B & C to split column A into Numeric values and letters in the other. Column B & C are then hiding so that only Columns A (Number),D (Size) and E (Time) shows.

Then I used the EXCEL Sort filter from the ribbon which work perfectly to sort first the B column into an ascending order from small to large numeric values and secondly the C column into an ascending order to keep each position with the numeric figure.

But this is not what I want!
I need a code in VBA-Excel that when I press the ADD Button on the form to Automatically insert the values in an ascending order or add the data to the lastRow and then do an Automatic sort in an ascending order which way that suits the best.

Sample:-

A....................B................C...........................D.........................E
Number.........................................................Size..................Time
1.....................................................................3.......................PM
2....................................................................3.5.....................AM
7A ................7...................A...........................2......................AM
7B.................7...................B...........................4......................PM
18C 18 C 1 AM
18B 18 B 3 AM
18A 18 A 3 AM
ect

Thx in advanced.

Last edited:

Ask a Question