VB Sort Help

Good morning. I'm trying to sort a range with the primary sort column
containing positive and negative numbers. The sort is Ascending; however, I
want the Negative numbers to show at the end of the sort. I do not want to
add another column as this is a very complex workbook. A workaround has been
implemented by using the ABSOLUTE Function, but I want to be able to dispaly
te negative numbers.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks...

Jim Cone

Sort descending to place the negative numbers at the bottom.
Then sort the positive numbers (only) ascending.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA