VB Code to return to top of page

I have a user interface where people can go to a number of hidden tabs by
clicking on command buttons.

What the code does is unhide the tab and makes it active but at the bottom,
is another button which will hide the tab and take them back to the first
screen.

The problem I am having is that the user will need to scroll down the screen
to return to the index so if/when they return, the tab opens half way down
the page.

What I want to know is if there is some code that when it makes a tab
active, that it returns to the top of the screen. I have thought about
setting up bookmarks but I have over 20 tabs and frankly cant be bothered lol.

Cheers in advance for your help!

Mav

scott_smith

Could you not just insert the following in the code that takes you to
the tab:

Range("A1").Select

Susan

copied info from another active thread in the newsgroup regarding
similar circumstances...........
hope it helps!
susan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there, > I wonder if it is possible to always keep one piece of
text at the > beginning > of a cell. > Lets say cells in range D5 to
D2000 always need to contain the text > "Financial Review: " at the
beginning then followed by the user's entry. > If > the cell is empty
nothing should be displayed. > Cells in range D5 to D2000 are to start
with empty but will be populated > with any kind of text as we go
along. The user might enter "Revenue to low > according to PL". After
the user has entered "Revenue to low according to > PL" is it then
possible to add "Financial Review: " with a macro. The Cell > should
now display "Financial Review: Revenue to low according to PL". > Any
help much appreciated. > -- > Regards, > Martin - Hide quoted text --
More options Apr 19, 7:07 am

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
From: "Norman Jones" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:07:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Always keep first part of text in a cell
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Hi Martin,

Try:

'=============>>
Dim Rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range
Const sStr As String = "Financial Review: "

Set Rng = Me.Range("D5:D2000") '<<==== CHANGE
Set Rng = Intersect(Rng, Target)

If Not Rng Is Nothing Then
On Error GoTo XIT
Application.EnableEvents = False
For Each rCell In Rng.Cells
With rCell
If Not IsEmpty(.Value) Then
.Value = sStr & Replace(.Value, sStr, _
vbNullString, 1, 1, vbTextCompare)
End If
End With
Next rCell

XIT:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
End Sub
'<<=============

This is worksheet event code and should be pasted into the
worksheets's code
module (not a standard module and not the workbook's ThisWorkbook
module):

Right-click the worksheet's tab
Select 'View Code' from the menu and paste the code.
Alt-F11 to return to Excel.

---
Regards,
Norman