value shows in words

Amount need to be shown in words

Ihave an excel sheet. and there is a column called A1= "Value" there I will
put the amount of an employee.... the next column called " Amount in words"
I need to get the value in words which I am putting on the "Value" column..
How can I get that problem solved.

Regards-
Mujeeb.

Shane Devenshire

Hi,

You can get free code to convert numerical entries to text, such as 123 to
One Hundred Twenty Three, at the following web site:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360

If this help, please click the Yes button.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Amount need to be shown in words" <Amount need to be shown in
news:[email protected]...