Validation - removal of over an entire spreadsheet

Roger

MS Excel 2002 SP3
What is the easiest way of clearing multiple validation points off a
work sheet?
I have a spreadsheet with many validation points spread all over.
I wish to use the sheet for other purposes, but rather than recreate
the work sheet, I could remove the validation drop downs.
How can this be done?
Regards
Roger

Jim Cone

Roger,
There is a "Clear All" button on the Validation Form...
Data | Validation
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

San Francisco, USAhttp://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)

"Roger" <[email protected]>
wrote in message MS Excel 2002 SP3
What is the easiest way of clearing multiple validation points off a
work sheet?
I have a spreadsheet with many validation points spread all over.
I wish to use the sheet for other purposes, but rather than recreate
the work sheet, I could remove the validation drop downs.
How can this be done?
Regards
Roger

Gosh.....simple when you know how isn't it....thanks