Using Word as the editor for Outlook Email.

B

Bob

A couple weeks ago, I sent a message to someone that receives my mail using Outlook Express. The message received did not remotely resemble the message I sent. In particular margins. I resent the message to this hotmail account and I opened it in Outlook Express and got the same results.

What I did was shorten part of the margin of part of the message. (The information was from a newspaper article and I mimicked the margin of the article to resemble a newspaper article.) The margin that I saw when I sent the message in Outlook to Outlook Express was not remotely what I used. It was much shorter... in fact so short that the margin resulted in one or two words a line.

This leads me to a question. Is it possible to set up my margins in Outlook so that what I send nearly will always be received in the same "appearance" as I sent it... regardless of the mail tool that receives it. Then I ask another question. Is it possible to set up the margins in outlook so that when it is printed, the print copy is nearly the same appearance of what I sent. (I see the margins in outlook are something like 10 1/2 inches. So, I assume nearly all programs, including my own must automatically word wrap to print on a 7x11 piece of paper.

Bob

G

I believe this is not possible. every mail tool will interpret the recieved
email. If you want to do that just sent an attached document in this way
everyone receiving the document will use the same tool to see it.

Ask a Question