Userforms and Print Preview

Steven Ducotey

I'm using multiple page userforms. On one of the pages I have a comman
button to Print Preview one of the worksheets. My goal is to allow th
person to preview the answers after they have entered all th
information on the userforms.

The problem is when I Print Preview a page the print preview page stay
behind the userform and Excel doesn't allow me to get control of th
print preview window. I've tried open the user form with th
vbModeless option but it still does not work.

Is it possible to be in a userform and print preview a worksheet? I
so, how would I do it?

Thanks for any help

Chip Pearson

Steven,

You need to hide the form prior to calling the print preview,
then show the form after. For example,

TheForm.Hide
ActiveSheet.PrintOut Preview:=True
TheForm.Show