Userform design

nir020

I have created a userform which consists of several comboboxes.

When a user selects a combobox it is resized, this is done using the code:-

Private Sub combobox_enter()
comboboxox.height=60
End Sub

when the user exits the combobox it re-sized to its original size using the
code

Private Sub Combobox_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
combobox.Height = 30
End Sub

my problem is that if, when using the form a user wishes to re-enter a
combox, when the combobox is select and re-sized,the combobox beneath it is
obsuring it, as it appears to be on top it.

Therefore what I need is some code to ensure that the combobox selected
should appear above all other objects on the form.

Please help

Jim Cone

You need to set the ComboBox.Zorder
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"nir020" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have created a userform which consists of several comboboxes.
When a user selects a combobox it is resized, this is done using the code:-

Private Sub combobox_enter()
comboboxox.height=60
End Sub

when the user exits the combobox it re-sized to its original size using code