User account doesn't appear on login screen

Happy Dog

From: "Derik" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: User account disappeared from login screen
Date: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:57 PM

yes there is a way to make so u have to type a user name and password.
first click start and then run, and then type in control userpasswords2.
after that put a check in the box that says require users to enter a
user name and password to use this computer. then go to the advanced tab
and put a check in the box that says control + alt + delete.

happydog

From: "Derik" <[email protected]>

Date: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:57 PM

yes there is a way to make so u have to type a user name and password.
first click start and then run, and then type in control userpasswords2.
after that put a check in the box that says require users to enter a
user name and password to use this computer. then go to the advanced tab
and put a check in the box that says control + alt + delete.

Now all users except "Guest" have vanished from the login screen. I
can find them in the Local Users and Groups directory but, under the
General tab, it says they're "Locked Out". If I try to uncheck this,
it says "Access Denied". Any ideas?