Use of valaign in CSS

Trevor L.

BlankThis may be more a CSS question than an FP one, but ...

When I use this code in the <head> section of a page
td {valign:top ;}
cells are not vertically aligned.

But when I use this code inside a table in the same page
they are

I would prefer to code this once and not in every cell, so what CSS should I write?
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Trevor L.

Jens,

Thank you for that info.

This is the CSS I ended up using
td {vertical-align: top ; text-align: center}

It works great.

Wouldn't it be good if there were a cross-reference between HTML styles and CSS styles

I use W3Schools a lot, but I often have to do quite a bit of searching to find what I want
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

From: Trevor L. [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 7. februar 2005 07:28
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Use of valaign in CSS
Subject: Use of valaign in CSS