Use a combo to change the data range for a chart?

WildlyHarry

Not sure if this is even possible, but here goes. I have a spreadsheet that
contians productivity stats by month for each of my users. The spreadsheet
has about 220 rows, each representing different individuals. I would like to
create a chart for each user that tracks the rise and fall of productivity
for each user from month to month. I can create the chart no problem.
However, I do not want to create the chart 220 times each month for each
individual. Besides, the size of the file would prevent me from sending it
out as an attachment. What I would like to do is create the chart once, and
then use a Combo box to to select the user I want. Based on the value
selected in the combo box there would be a macro that sets the data range so
that the data for that user shows up in the chart. Any suggestions? Any
help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Cone

I have a small demo workbook/chart that does that...
"ComboBox controls which data is used"

It uses formulas not macros.
The data is in columns not rows.

Anyone interested is welcome to it. Email me and ask for it...
(e-mail address removed) (remove xxx from address)
Please use your real name and provide your geographic location.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"WildlyHarry"