Urmas's behaviour explained !!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8211639.stm

If you have ever wondered about some of Urmas's strage replies to posts the above article may help provide an answer. :p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ahh, it all becomes clear... he's been taking part in that "sitting naken on an ants' nest" thing, hasn't he!! :D :lol: :lol:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

--Tacitus,
97 A.D.

krazee1.gif

:p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, I had it right all along.

He's just crazy. :D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Well, I had it right all along.

He's just crazy. :D

Oh, it's worse than that, I'm afraid... I'm certified:

logogay.gif

bubblegum.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
"I guess all Finnish summer sports were invented by drunk people."

Where is Finland anyway? :confused:

I took part in a welly boot throwing contest in Somerset around '95, interesting to note Finland was origin of said sport.

And did you all know Finns start driving as soon as they can walk?

They're actually jolly good at Rally Cross :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Ahh, it all becomes clear... he's been taking part in that "sitting naken on an ants' nest" thing, hasn't he!! :D :lol: :lol:

That made laugh
laughingsmiley.gif
I don't care what people say about Finnish people but the world owe's a lot to them when it comes to cellular technology
nod.gif
Nokia is the top selling brand in the world.

Ask a Question