I want to use UrlDecode() in C++. I have a Visual C++ (.NET) Win32 project
#using <mscorlib.dll
#using <System.dll
#using <System.Web.dll

using namespace System
using namespace System::Web

void dummy(

path = UrlDecode(path)

When I build the project I got error: "fatal error C1190: managed targeted code requires '#using <mscorlib.dll>' and '/clr' option". But I already am using it. Could any one tell me what I am missing? Many Thanks

Yifan

G

I am afraid I have not set the /clr switch. How do I set the /clr switch in .NET? Thanks!

Yifan

G

Hi Nishant

Thanks for the reply. Now the original error goes away. But when I build it, I got Command line error D2016 : '/RTC1' and '/clr' command-line options are incompatible. I have no idea what item in the project property controls the setting of '/RTC1' option. Any idea? Thanks

Yifan

G

Hi Nishan
i have the same problem and i solve it in the following way
1) Go To ---Project Property->Configuration Property --->c/c++ --->/cl
2) Go To ---Project Property->Configuration Property --->Code Generation-->Basic Runtime Checks-->Default
3) Go To ---Project Property->Configuration Property --->Code Generation-->Enable Minimal Rebuild--> N
4) Go To ---Project Property->Configuration Property --->c/c++ -->General-->Debug Information Format-->Program Database (/Zi
5) Go To ---Project Property->Configuration Property --->Code Generation-->Runtime Library--><inherit from project defaults

those settings solve the proble

have a nice day
Gabi

Ask a Question