Up Down where will we be tomorrow?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Who was that masked man. :eek:

Well we are back @ # 176 on the 'Leader board' as we lost Floppy’s allegiances to Bitbenders, and Andromeda went to, oh the shame on you two ... just like to rub it in a bit. :p

Techy, will you get your tail over here NOW! The number is 2250 :rolleyes:

Ok, joking aside …

Anybody seen the ‘competition’ our leader & mighty Captain has posted? Pretty generous I think considering the new Games that have, or about to, hit the streets … simple to enter too.

:cool:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
i think ive joined ur team, im not 100% sure though, how do i find out >..>

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Well i entered 2250 in the box and am running the program now, so is it just a case of leaving it to do what it does? Do i have to do anything else?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've got 2 real toughies going right now, ones been on for anout 10 hours the other about 6 :eek:, with the others joining we should move up a few places

muckshifter

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i've got 2 real toughies going right now, ones been on for anout 10 hours the other about 6 :eek:, with the others joining we should move up a few places
Yup ... we sure should.

I been getting some toughies ... but you get some good points out of 'em. :D

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
my humble apologies, ive changed my settings to team 2250 but it hasnt moved me yet
sometimes i wonder whats in my head!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I have joined up (and hopefully to the right team too! ;)) - haven't finished a job yet though. I haven't appeared on any member lists... does it take a while to show?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m in.

Been on some three hours it is snoozing why?

I have never been unemployed before:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
pikakilla said:
my humble apologies, ive changed my settings to team 2250 but it hasnt moved me yet
sometimes i wonder whats in my head!
pikakilla, please, don't humble yourself to me, mistakes happen and this one is easily rectified ... the changeover won't happy till after 6 ... I've already been over to PCQ&A and told them the bad news ... :D

At least you'll bring your points with you ... :thumb:

Sexy Bex, Smashing :thumb:

Unfortunatly you won't show untill you return the first work unit ... a work unit can take 30mins :cool: or a couple of days :eek: ... the first one is always the worst, you keep looking to see how its doing. :D

Welcome to the show ... :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
itsme said:
I’m in.

Been on some three hours it is snoozing why?

I have never been unemployed before:D
It will only 'snooze' if you tell it too ... If you look at the "job Info" and see the clock ticking, then it's working.

Some are quick, some take hours ... the more "hits" you get the longer it useually takes, but you get more points ... the points are not as important as the Hits. Well in my book I like to see hits. ;)

But we, being the nature we are, like to see a scoreboard with points on it ... we are competative by nature.

What you will get are certificates when you pass certain 'milestones' and I'll be posting them as and when we get them. Keep a look out, you never know when you may get one. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yay!!!! That first jobs finished! Thankfully!! :D

Your right Mucks, the first on is deffo the worst, i couldn't help but keep looking to see how it was going!! :rolleyes:

This ones ticking by quicker... or so it seems for now. :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Yay!!!! That first jobs finished! Thankfully!! :D

Your right Mucks, the first on is deffo the worst, i couldn't help but keep looking to see how it was going!! :rolleyes:

This ones ticking by quicker... or so it seems for now. :)
:D :thumb: Well done ...

Ah, now the second one will fool you ... it will run fast at first, then slow down ... or is it, you do not check it so often at first, but then get ansious and have to check it every 5mins. ;)

You may be "just in time" to actually get on the scoreboard ... I'll check later.

How many points did you get? :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Err...... How do i find out? (Sorry!) :blush::(
oops, sorry, my bad :blush: ... you won't know until you show up on the scoreboard ... :blush:

Now you be checking that next ... :D

If you haven't been before, go here and fill in your details ... http://fadstats.com/

Bookmark the site, then everytime you visit it, it will point to our team 'stats' for you.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No worries :)

I aint on the scoreboard tho... :( Too late i guess, just have to wait til midnight.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I finally was able to spend a good 90 minutes and went through all the threads and posts in this section :) Sorry I could not find time to do that earlier but I did not want to do anything half-heartedly.

I am all set and ready to join the team 2250 after downloading the software. :)

Now where is the link to that software download I just noticed...........:rolleyes: