Unzip Password.

Hey, guys. I'm having alot of distress. I went in to unzip one of my
documents, and it told me that I needed to put in a password. After trying
any password I could ever think of using, I gave up. So I need to know if
there's a way I can find out the password I used for the extracting files
aspect.

Thanks a bunch,

Kyle.

VManes

do a Google search on : zip password cracker
and you will find several utilities that may help. Many have free trial
periods, if not just plain free.

Now, why are you trying to read your sister's e-diary?