Unable to Open Ms Excel

Reaction score
Hi experts,

I am facing the problem unable to open the Ms Excel 2010 from my desktop directly. I have unchecked the IGNORE OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT USE DDE in the Options toolbar, but still unable to solve the problem.

Any other suggestion?

:bow:

Best regards;
SF

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Are you able to open Excel in safe mode ?

Open Run command and type in " excel.exe /s " without quotations

Reaction score
Open in Safe Mode then run "excel.exe /s"?
After that? Then another spreadsheet come out again.

Reaction score
Are you able to open Excel in safe mode ?

Open Run command and type in " excel.exe /s " without quotations
Hi ED;
Erro msg prompt in safe mode : Ms Office cannot verify the license for this application. A repair attempt failed or was cancelled by user.

But I installed with the product key, and my Ms Word / PPT are working well. Only the excel unable to open thru desktop.

Any other solutions?

Thanks again for your help! Appreciate it.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
you could try doing a repair install. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista goto Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > highlite MS Office 2010 . Then at top of screen it should say change > Click on that and a box should pop up saying change you installation of Microsoft Office > Then select the repair radio button and let it do its thing

Reaction score
you could try doing a repair install. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista goto Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > highlite MS Office 2010 . Then at top of screen it should say change > Click on that and a box should pop up saying change you installation of Microsoft Office > Then select the repair radio button and let it do its thing
I am using Windows XP.

However I did repair + reboot with the exe.file twice, still cannot...sigh~~~

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Try doing a repair install f the complete Office suite. If that don't work try a fresh install Always good once in a while :D

Ask a Question