unable to open module file

G

im still making the calculator but ive hit another problem. when I start the calculator it says there is a biuld error so quit it and down the bottom of the screen where it says whats wrong with it it says this
Unable to open module file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Warnock\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\calculator\Module1.vb': The system cannot find the file specified.
Also with the boolean flag I now how to make one but WHERE do I put i
thanx again

G

I had my uncle over and its all good, turns out the module was in the wrong spot so we did a search on "module.vb" and then copied and pasted it to where the program was lookin for it and now it works!
But now i hav one last question about the calculator ive made the plus and minus buttons and they work perfectly! The only thing is i cant get the multiplaction and divison buttons to work. can someone give me the right code for the multiplaction and divison buttons. This is what the plus and minus buttons looked lik
\\\mdcurrentresult -= txtresult.Tex
txtresult.Text = mdcurrentresul
mbOperationbuttonPressed = Tru
///
\\\ mdcurrentresult += txtresult.Tex
txtresult.Text = mdcurrentresul
mbOperationbuttonPressed = Tru
///
thanx!

C

Cor

Hi Tom,

If you use the keydown event, you can get this one,
e.KeyCode = Keys.Multiply

I asume you use the keypress now.

I hope this helps?

Cor

H

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

* "=?Utf-8?B?VG9tIFc=?=" <[email protected]> scripsit:
[...]

In addition to the other replies:
\\\mdcurrentresult -= txtresult.Text

'txtResult.Text' is a /string/, so I would recommend using conversion
functions like 'Double.Parse' to convert it to a number.
txtresult.Text = mdcurrentresult

In this situation, I would assign 'mdCurrentResult.ToString()'.

G

Sorry no I don't know what keypress is, I'm only just staring this kind of thing (programming) I got the program itself about a week ago, so any help would be welcomed
thanx

Ask a Question