Unable to launch

Phil

When I try to launch I get, "Internet Explorer has
encountered a problem and needs to close.
AppVer 6.0.2800.1106
Mod Name syskf.dll
Mod Ver 0.0.0.0
Offset 000143ce

Joe Dougherty

From: Lori Julia <[email protected]>
Subject: musk whirlpook changeling inquire

horrida spinosity englishmen
echovirus maul anointing kennedy saxifraga
wanly legion occultist friendly phonanta rash frank
parakeet sprites
satrap whitish leafhopper

Dennis

I have a similar problem. If I set homepage to
my.msn.com it will not get there and will give a similar
error as mentioned here. I have also looked at the
process mentioned here but nothing is running. The mod.
name is sysrk32.dll instead of the one mentioned here. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled IE. If I set options so
that home page is realtypro.com then it goes there but
when I try for next page it stops. Most of Help and
Support works except I was unable to post this message
and had to use my secretaries machine. I was unable to
get into Windows Update until I went via the Help and
Support method. Then I get there and to Knowledge base.
No way when going directly via the browser. Any ideas?